So I recently got the Pixel XL, and I love the phone. Its design is beautiful, but there is a slight drawback in that it’s quite slippery to hold. I decided I would do the sensible thing and slap a case on this thing. The Ultra Hybrid is a Spigen line of cases that they make for most modern devices. I decided on this case because I wanted decent protection from falls while also showcasing the beautiful back of the phone. Spigen boasts the following from their website:
- Military Grade Protection with Air-Cushion Technology for all corners
- Hybrid structure that combines flexible TPU bumper and clear PC back
- All around crystal clarity to easily showcase your phone’s design
- Amp up the case by displaying hints of personality between its back
- Raised lips ensure added protection of screen and camera
Alright now we know the specs of this thing, let’s see how it looks on the device.